Berry, date, banana and cinnamon smoothie is nutritious, exquisite and easy to make.
Want to know the step-by-step recipe? Read on for the explanation.
Before you begin, we recommend that you’ve the following nearby.
- A blender.
- Knife (optional).
- A cup.
The quantities of each ingredient are as follows:
- 1 cup of your favorite berries (such as strawberries, blueberries, currants, raspberries, blackberries or pitted cherries).
- 1 peeled banana.
- 2 dates without stone.
- 1 tablespoon of ground cinnamon.
- A cup of water.
Recipe: Berry, date, banana and cinnamon smoothie
For the recipe, you’ve to follow 4 steps:
- First, wash the dates and the chosen berries until they’re clean.
- Then, peel the banana by hand or with the help of a knife. Also, remove the stone from the dates. Remember to be careful with sharp tools!
- When the above is ready, gather all the ingredients in the blender jar and process them for about 30 seconds or until the smoothie’s ready. If necessary, you can add more water and blend again.
- Finally, serve this tasty drink in your favorite cup.
Did you like this? Find other juice recipes here.