Are you looking for a simple drink, with fiber and detox? Then, prune, oat and flax / chia seed smoothie may be right for you.
Would you like to try it? Here’s the recipe.
- A jar.
- A cup.
- 10 soaked (optional) prunes.
- 1 tablespoon of soaked (optional) flax or chia seeds.
- 2 tablespoons of soaked (optional) oats.
- A little more than ½ liter (2 cups) of water.
Note: By soaking the ingredients, we make them more digestible.
Recipe: Prune, oat and flax / chia seed smoothie
For this recipe, we’ll follow 3 steps:
- First, put the seeds and prunes to soak with ½ liter of water overnight or about 4 to 10 hours. Also, in another container, cover the oats with water and let them soak for the same amount of time.
- Then, strain the oats and put them with the seeds, prunes and the ½ liter of water in the blender cup.
- Finally, blend everything until there’re no lumps.
And that’s it! Now you know how to make this wonderful drink and surprise you loved ones.
If you enjoyed this article, here you’ll find more useful information about juices.