Flax / chia, spinach, kiwi, ginger and celery smoothie is packed with fiber and other potentially useful compounds to detoxify. Plus, it’s delicious.
Do you want to make it? Here’s the step-by-step recipe.
- A cup.
Next, what we will use.
- 1 tablespoon of flax or chia seeds.
- 1 kiwi.
- A handful of spinach.
- A small piece of ginger.
- 1 celery stick.
- 1 cup or 250ml of water.
To note: Kiwi peel includes a lot of fiber, which is why some people eat it.
Recipe: Flax / chia, spinach, kiwi, ginger and celery smoothie
- Soak the seeds in a closed container for 8 hours (optional). While this is optional, it will make the drink more digestible.
- Peel, cut and rinse the kiwi.
- Remove spinach stems and rinse.
- Cut and peel the ginger.
- Remove celery leaves and rinse.
- Blend everything with the water for 1 minute.
Now you can make and enjoy this wonderful drink!
If you liked this post, find more juice recipes here.