Celery, orange, chard, flax / chia and ginger smoothie is a great combination of antioxidants, fiber and more nutrients.
On the other hand, among its benefits, it may help to cleanse the colon.
And best of all, it’s very easy to make. Here’s the detailed recipe.
- A knife.
- A cup or glass.
- 1 stick of celery.
- 1 orange, peeled and without seeds.
- A chard leaf without the stem.
- 1 tablespoon of soaked (optional) flax or chia seeds.
- A 1 cm piece of peeled ginger.
- A glass (250 ml) of water.
Note: Soaked seeds are easier to digest.
Recipe: Celery, orange, chard, flax or chia and ginger smoothie
- Before we begin, put the seeds in a cup filled with water and covered with an object. Then, wait about 2 to 8 hours.
- Next, make sure that the rest of the ingredients are clean, especially those with green leaves (celery and chard).
- When the above is ready, peel the orange and carefully remove its seeds with the help of a knife. Also, remove the stem from the chard and cut the small piece of ginger.
- Finally, blend everything (with the celery included) until it reaches the right consistency to drink.
That’s all! Now you can serve and enjoy this wonderful smoothie.