Pineapple, strawberry, apple and chia or flax seed smoothie (or juice) is especially tasty. A great drink to surprise your loved ones.
Also, it may help treat constipation. Did you know that these seeds have almost 27% of their weight in fiber? But beware, if eaten in excess they may cause problems.
Here’s how to make this wonderful recipe.
- A blender.
- A glass.
- Knife or cutting tool.
- 2 slices of peeled pineapple.
- 5 strawberries without leaves.
- 1 medium apple with peel and without its core.
- 1 tablespoon of soaked (optional) chia or flax seeds.
- A cup (250 ml) of water.
Recipe: Pineapple, strawberry, apple and chia or flax seed smoothie
- First, put the seeds in a glass, cover them with water and leave them to soak for 2 to 8 hours. This is optional, but will make your drink more digestible.
- Then, rinse the ingredients and wash your hands.
- Next, cut and peel the pineapple, remove the leaves from the strawberries and cut the apple to remove its core.
- Then, put all the ingredients in the blender and process them until you get the desired consistency.
- Finally, serve and enjoy the drink.