The papaya, prunes and flax / chia seeds smoothie (or juice) may help fight constipation. And best of all, it’s very light.
The recipe is very simple. Here’s the step-by-step explanation.
- A blender.
- A glass or cup.
- ½ peeled and seedless papaya.
- 5 prunes.
- 1 tablespoon of soaked (optional) flax or chia seeds.
- 1 cup or 250 ml of water.
Recipe: Papaya, prunes and flax / chia seeds smoothie
The first thing to do is to soak the chosen seeds (chia or flax) for 2 to 8 hours. This is optional, but it’ll make the drink easier to digest.
- Then, we must make sure that we’ve a clean environment. This includes: hands, utensils, blender and ingredients.
- When the above is ready, we’re going to peel and remove the seeds from the papaya.
- Next, we only have to blend all the ingredients for 40 seconds or until there’re no lumps.
And that’s it! Now you can make and enjoy this wonderful recipe.
If you liked this post, subscribe here to receive our latest recipes.