Pineapple, papaya, flaxseed / chia and green tea smoothie (or juice) may be especially effective for people with constipation. Plus, it’s delicious!
Also, it’s loaded with nutrients. For example, green tea includes a lot of antioxidants that may help prevent various diseases.
Do you want to prepare this recipe at home? Here’s the step by step.
- A glass.
- A knife.
- ½ peeled and seedless papaya.
- 2 slices of peeled pineapple.
- 1 tablespoon of soaked flax or chia seeds.
- A cup (250 ml) of green tea infusion. We used 2 tea bags.
Recipe: Pineapple, papaya, flaxseed / chia and green tea smoothie
- Before starting, we’re going to soak the seeds for about 2 to 8 hours. This’ll make them easier to digest.
- Then, we’ll prepare a cup of tea with 1 or 2 tea bags and let it cool for a few minutes. If you prefer so, use a loose tea infusion.
- Meanwhile, we cut, peel and remove the seeds of the papaya. On the other hand, cut and peel the pineapple.
- Finally, we put all the ingredients in the blender and process them until there’re no solid remains.
Note: Remember that this and most juices should be drunk as soon as they’re made.
And that’s it! The drink is ready to serve and enjoy.
If you’re interested, find more juices for constipation here.