Looking for how to make carrot, apple and cucumber juice? Then, you’re in the right place.
This drink is light and high in fiber, so it may help those who suffer from constipation.
Next, the recipe.
- Blender or juicer / juice extractor.
- A glass.
- A knife.
- Vegetable peeler (optional).
- 1 small carrot.
- 1 small cucumber.
- If you use a blender, one cup (250ml) of clean water.
- 1 small apple.
Recipe: Carrot, Apple and Cucumber Juice
The preparation is easy.
- Peel, cut and rinse the carrot.
- Rinse and cut the cucumber.
- Rinse, core and cut the apple.
- Process everything for about 60 seconds or until smooth. If you use a juicer, you don’t need to add water.
Finally, you can put the juice in the glass and enjoy it.
If you liked this post, find more recipes here.