Papaya, pineapple and celery juice is great to consume on an empty stomach and start the day with a dose of fiber and other nutrients. Among its benefits, it may help fight constipation.
Want to make it at home? You won’t regret it, it’s delicious.
- Juicer or blender.
- A glass or cup.
We’ll need the following:
- ½ peeled and seedless papaya.
- 3 slices peeled pineapple.
- 3 medium sticks of celery.
- 1 cup (250 ml) of water.
Recipe: Papaya, pineapple and celery juice
- The first thing we should do is wash our hands and clean the utensils and ingredients. At this point, it’s important that you pay special attention to washing the celery, as it may have a lot of bacteria.
- Then, we’re going to cut, peel and remove the seeds from the papaya. Also, we’ll cut and peel the pineapple.
- When the above is ready, we’re going to blend all the ingredients until we obtain the desired consistency. If you use an extractor, you won’t need to include the water.
- Finally, serve and enjoy this tasty drink.
Note: Remember that this juice doesn’t replace meals and should be drunk as soon as it’s prepared.