Apple, spinach, lemon and orange juice is delicious. Also, it’s full of antioxidants and fiber, among other nutrients. Because of this, it may be useful in a cholesterol-lowering diet.
The recipe is very simple. Here’s the step-by-step explanation.
- A blender or juice extractor / juicer.
- A knife.
- 1 apple with peel and without its core.
- 1 handful of spinach.
- One lemon’s juice.
- A peeled and seedless orange.
- ½ cup (125 ml) of water.
Recipe: Apple, spinach, lemon and orange juice
- First, we must make sure that we’ve clean hands, utensils, appliances and ingredients. Especially the spinach leaves.
- Then, we’re going to peel and remove the seeds from the orange. Also, we’ll cut the apple, remove its core and squeeze the lemon.
- Finally, we only have to put all the ingredients in the blender and process them until there’re no lumps or large solid remains.
Note: If you want the drink to be more liquid, add water and blend again. If you use a juicer, you probably don’t need to include this ingredient at all.
If you liked this post, find more recipes here.