Pineapple, parsley, celery and cucumber juice provides a good amount of antioxidants and fiber, among other nutrients. So it may be especially useful for lowering cholesterol levels. Plus, it tastes great!
Best of all, it’s very easy to make. Below is the step-by-step explanation.
- A blender or juice extractor / juicer.
- A knife.
We’ll use the following:
- 3 slices of peeled pineapple.
- 1 handful of parsley.
- 2 sticks of celery.
- ½ cucumber.
- 1 cup (250 ml) of water.
Recipe: Pineapple, parsley, celery and cucumber juice
- Before preparing this wonderful drink, we must make sure that our hands, utensils, equipment and ingredients are clean. Here it’s key to wash the celery and parsley especially well.
- Then, we proceed to cut and peel the pineapple. Also, we cut the cucumber.
- Next, blend all the ingredients for about 30 seconds or until the juice is ready.
- Finally, put the drink in a glass and enjoy it.
To consider: If you use a juicer, it’s not necessary that you use the water.