Pear, broccoli, celery, lemon and chia / flax smoothie has potassium, so it may help prevent hypertension. And best of all, it’s delicious.
Below is what you need to know to prepare this drink at home.
- A cup.
- A knife.
- Citrus squeezer (optional).
- 1 pear without core.
- A cup of broccoli.
- 1 stick of celery.
- 1 tablespoon of soaked (optional) flax or chia seeds.
- The juice of 1 lemon.
- A cup of water.
Recipe: Pear, broccoli, celery, lemon and chia / flax smoothie
- First, put the chosen seeds (chia or flax) in a cup full of water and wait about 8 hours. Although this is optional, it makes the smoothie easier to digest.
- When the above is ready, wash the food. In particular, broccoli and celery may harbor a lot of germs and dirt.
- Then, slice the pear to remove its core. Also, chop a cup-sized portion of broccoli.
- On the other hand, cut the lemon in half and squeeze it by hand or with a citrus squeezer, always making sure that there’re no seeds left in its liquid.
- Finally, blend all the ingredients and serve the smoothie.
Did you like this post? You can find more juice recipes here.