Celery and grapefruit juice includes fiber, potassium, magnesium, calcium and protein. Also, it’s very easy to prepare.
Would you like to make it at home? Here’s how.
Equipment / Utensils
First, it’s key to have the following close by.
- Juicer or blender.
- A cup.
- A knife.
- Citrus squeezer (optional).
- Vegetable peeler (optional).
Here’re the ingredients:
- 1 stick of celery.
- 1 peeled grapefruit without seeds.
- A cup of water.
Recipe: Celery and grapefruit juice
- To begin with, rinse the grapefruit and, especially, the celery.
- Then, cut the grapefruit in half and squeeze it with your hands or a citrus squeezer, ensuring that no seeds are left in its liquid. Alternatively, if you’re using a blender, you can peel it with a knife or vegetable peeler, chop it and carefully remove the seeds. With this last method you keep the fiber.
- Finally, process it all (including the water) with a blender or juicer. Remember that if you use a juice extractor, you don’t need to add the cup of water.
Did you like this post? You can find more information and juice recipes here.