Carrot, apple and celery juice is loaded with fiber and potassium, two key ingredients that may help against high blood pressure.
Do you want to prepare it? Read on for the easy recipe.
- A knife.
- Vegetable peeler (optional).
- Blender or juicer.
- A cup or glass.
Next, the ingredients and quantities.
- 2 celery sticks.
- 1 carrot.
- 1 apple.
- If using blender, one cup (250ml) of water.
Recipe: Carrot, apple and celery juice
- Remove celery leaves and rinse.
- Peel, cut and rinse the carrot.
- Rinse, core and cut the apple.
- Blend with the water for 1 minute. If you use a juicer, you don’t need to add water.
Finally, serve the drink in your favorite cup or glass.
If you found this recipe useful, we invite you to see more information and juices to lower high blood pressure here.