Parsley, apple, cucumber and chia / flax seed smoothie may be especially effective for cleansing the kidneys. This is largely due to its water, omega-3 fatty acids and antioxidants.
Do you want to know how to make it? Here’s the step-by-step.
- A blender.
- A knife.
- A cup or glass.
- 1 tablespoon of flax seeds.
- A handful of parsley.
- 1/2 cucumber.
- 1 small apple.
- One cup (250ml) of water.
Recipe: Parsley, apple, cucumber and chia / flax smoothie
- Soak the flaxseed in a closed container for 8 hours (optional). This facilitates the digestion of the drink.
- Remove parsley stems and rinse.
- Cut and rinse 1/2 cucumber.
- Wash, core and cut the apple.
- Blend everything with the water for 1 minute or until well integrated and without lumps.
Finally, just serve and enjoy this wonderful drink.
If this recipe was useful, you can find more information about juicing here.