Lemon, basil, watermelon and cucumber juice may help you start the day with a healthy dose of nutrients. Plus, it’s delicious.
Among its benefits, it may be especially useful for cleansing and maintaining healthy kidneys. This is largely due to its high water and antioxidant content.
Do you want to try it? If so, here’s the recipe.
- A blender or juice extractor / juicer.
- A knife.
- A cup.
- Citrus squeezer (optional).
We’re going to use the following:
- 1 cup of watermelon chunks without skin and seeds (optional).
- 3 basil leaves.
- The juice of 1 lemon.
- ½ cucumber.
- A cup or 250 ml of water.
To consider: Some people choose not to remove the seeds from the watermelon, but remember not to overeat them.
Recipe: Lemon, basil, watermelon and cucumber juice
- First, we must wash our hands and rinse the ingredients until they’re clean. Especially the basil leaves.
- Then, cut half a cucumber, slice the watermelon, carefully remove its skin and seeds with the help of a knife. On the other hand, cut the lemon in half and extract its juice with the help of a citrus squeezer or by hand, making sure that seeds don’t fall into the liquid.
- Finally, blend all the ingredients until there’re no lumps. If you use a juice extractor, you won’t need to use the cup of water.