Papaya, walnut and milk smoothie is delicious and easy to make. It combines plenty of calories with healthy nutrients and lots of flavor.
Do you want to prepare it? If so, you’re in the right place.
Equipment and utensils
First, it’s important to have the following at hand:
- A blender.
- A knife.
- Cup or glass.
- A nutcracker (optional).
The ingredients are as follows:
- 1 cup of peeled papaya.
- 4 shelled and soaked (optional) walnuts.
- A cup of milk.
Recipe: Papaya, walnut and milk smoothie
This recipe consists of only 4 steps.
- First, crack the walnuts, remove their shells, put them in a glass covered with water and wait about 8 hours. Although soaking is optional, it facilitates the digestion of the smoothie.
- Then, cut a cup-sized portion of papaya, remove the seeds and peel it.
- Next, blend all the ingredients until the drink’s ready.
- Finally, pour the liquid into your favorite cup.
Did you like this post? You can see more information and juices to gain weight here.