Do you want to know how to make an exquisite mango, almond, milk, chocolate and oat smoothie? If so, you’re in the right place.
This drink may be especially useful in weight gain diets.
To note: Your diet should be appropriate for your goals, habits and body.
Read on for the easy recipe.
First of all, you should have the following nearby:
- A blender.
- A knife.
- A cup.
- 1 cup of peeled mango.
- 5 soaked (optional) almonds.
- A cup of milk.
- 20 g of dark chocolate.
- 2 tablespoons of soaked (optional) oats.
Recipe: Mango, almond, milk, chocolate and oat smoothie
- To begin, put the almonds and the oats in a glass with water and wait 8 hours (optional). Then, strain it all and continue with the recipe. This makes the smoothie easier to digest.
- Next, cut a cup-sized piece of mango and peel it.
- Finally, blend all the ingredients for about 30 seconds or until smooth and homogeneous.
And that’s it! Now you can serve and enjoy this great smoothie.
Did you like this post? You can see more juices to gain weight here.