Apple, oat, milk and walnut smoothie is loaded with protein, carbohydrates and healthy fats. Plus, it’s delicious.
Would you like to try it? This recipe’s easy to make.
These’re the tools we need:
- A knife.
- A spoon.
- Nutcracker (optional).
- Large cup or glass.
Next, the ingredients and quantities:
- 1 apple without core.
- 2 tablespoons of soaked (optional) oats.
- 1 cup (244 ml) of milk.
- 3 shelled and soaked (optional) walnuts.
Recipe: Apple, oat, milk and walnut smoothie
For the recipe, we’ve to follow these steps.
- First, put the walnuts and the oats in a glass full of water and wait about 8 hours. Then strain the liquid and move on. Although this is optional, it makes the drink easier to digest.
- Then, cut the apple to remove its center.
- When the above is ready, blend it all (including the milk) until you obtain a liquid with the right consistency.
- Finally, serve and enjoy this great smoothie.
Do you like this kind of recipes? You can find other weight gainer shakes here.