Do you want to know how to make a tasty papaya, celery, carrot and apple juice? Then, you’re in the right place.
Among its properties, it’s loaded with potassium.
Next, the step by step recipe.
To begin with, it’s essential to have the following at home:
- A knife.
- Vegetable peeler (optional).
- Blender or juicer.
- A cup or glass.
- A cup of peeled papaya without seeds.
- 2 sticks of celery.
- 1 peeled carrot.
- 1 apple, peeled and without core.
- A cup (250 ml) of water.
Recipe: Papaya, celery, carrot and apple juice
To make this recipe, you need to follow only 3 steps.
- First, rinse the apple, the carrot, the papaya and, especially, the celery.
- Then, cut a cup-sized portion of papaya, peel it and remove the seeds. Also, peel the carrot. On the other hand, cut and remove the core of the apple with a knife. Remember to be extra careful when using sharp tools!
- Finally, process all the ingredients with a blender or juice extractor. Remember that if you use the latter, you don’t need to include the water cup.
That’s all! Now you can make and enjoy this exquisite drink with your loved ones.
Do you like these kind of posts? You can see more information and juice recipes here.