Kiwi, carrot and avocado juice is loaded with antioxidants (beta-carotene, lutein, zeaxanthin) and vitamins C and E. These nutrients have the potential to improve eye health.
Do you want to try this recipe? Read on.
- Juicer or blender.
- A knife.
- A vegetable peeler (optional).
- A cup or glass.
- 1/2 carrot.
- 1 kiwi.
- 1/2 avocado.
- If you use a blender, 1 cup of water.
Recipe: Kiwi, carrot and avocado juice
- Peel, cut and rinse the carrot. Remember to pay attention when using cutting tools!
- Peel, cut and wash the kiwi.
- Core and peel the avocado.
- Blend with the water for 1 minute or process without water with an extractor.
To finish, serve the juice in the cup.
To note: Did you know that kiwi skin can be eaten? It provides an extra dose of fiber.
You can find more information and juices for eyesight here.