Do you want to prepare a delicious spinach, kiwi, beet, orange and almond smoothie? Here’s how.
Among its properties, it’s high in potassium.
Next, let’s get started!
For this smoothie, you need the following:
- A knife.
- A blender.
- Your favorite cup.
- Citrus squeezer (optional).
- Vegetable peeler (optional).
- A handful of spinach.
- 1 kiwi.
- 1 peeled beet.
- The juice of an orange.
- 5 soaked (optional) almonds.
- A cup (250 ml) of water.
Recipe: Spinach, kiwi, beet, orange and almond smoothie
- First, put the almonds in a cup or glass full of water and wait about 6 hours until they soften. Although this is optional, it makes the drink easier to digest.
- Then, rinse the kiwi, the beet, the orange and, especially, the spinach leaves.
- Next, peel the beet and the kiwi. On the other hand, cut the orange in half and extract its juice by squeezing it with your hands or with a citrus squeezer, always making sure that there’re no seeds left in the liquid.
- Finally, blend, serve and enjoy this great drink!
Did you like this post? You can find more juice recipes to increase potassium here.