Do you want to know how to make orange, bell pepper and celery juice at home? Here’s the simple, step-by-step explanation.
This drink is especially loaded with vitamin C (more than 100% of the recommended daily dose). Also, it includes a good amount of fiber. Therefore, it’s an option to consider for reducing bad cholesterol.
- Blender / juicer.
- A glass.
We need the following:
- 1 orange, peeled and without seeds.
- ½ bell pepper without seeds.
- 2 sticks of celery.
- 250 ml (one cup) of water.
Recipe: Orange, bell pepper and celery juice
- To begin, we must wash our hands, the knife and the ingredients.
- Once everything’s clean, peel the orange and carefully remove the seeds. On the other hand, cut the top of the bell pepper, open it and remove its seeds with the help of the knife.
- Then, we put all the ingredients in the blender and process them until we obtain a drink without lumps or large pieces of food. If you use a juicer, you won’t need the cup of water.
- Finally, serve and enjoy this wonderful juice.
If you liked this post, subscribe here to receive our latest recipes.