Do you want to make a tasty oat, almond, strawberry and coconut milk smoothie? If so, you’re in the right place.
Here’s the step by step recipe.
Equipment / Utensils
First of all, you should have the following nearby:
- A blender.
- A knife (optional).
- Your favorite cup.
Next, the ingredients that we’re going to use.
- 1 tablespoon of soaked (optional) oats.
- 5 soaked (optional) almonds.
- 4 strawberries.
- 1 cup of coconut milk.
Recipe: Oat, almond, strawberry and coconut milk smoothie
Once we’ve everything, we can move on with the recipe.
- First, soak the oats and almonds for 6 to 8 hours. Although this is optional, it’ll make your shake easier to digest. Then, strain these ingredients and continue with the recipe.
- Next, remove the leaves from the strawberries by hand or carefully with the help of a knife.
- Then, blend all the ingredients until they reach the right consistency. Remember that if you want a more liquid drink, you can add some water and blend again.
- Finally, serve the smoothie in your favorite cup.
Did you like this post? You can find more juice recipes here.