Are you looking for a Mexican detox drink? Then, nopal, pear, ginger and celery juice may be the one for you.
As for its composition, it’s loaded with fiber and other compounds that may help cleanse the colon.
Do you want to try this recipe? It’s very easy to make.
- Blender or juicer.
- A cup or glass.
- 1 peeled nopal leaf.
- 1 pear without its core.
- A 1 cm piece of peeled ginger.
- 1 stick of celery.
- 1 cup or 250 ml of water.
Recipe: Nopal, pear, ginger and celery juice
- Before starting, we must rinse the ingredients. In particular, celery may hide a lot of bacteria.
- Then, carefully peel the nopal leaf with the help of a knife to remove its layer of spines. Also, cut the pear to remove its core and cut the ginger.
- When the above is ready, blend all the ingredients until they reach a liquid consistency. If you use a juicer, you won’t need to use the water cup.
- Finally, serve and enjoy this delicious drink.