Apple, cucumber, celery, ginger and parsley juice may be a good ally to help cleanse the digestive system.
Here’s the recipe explained in a few steps.
- Blender or juicer / juice extractor.
- A knife.
- A cup.
We’ll use the following:
- 1 apple without its core.
- ½ cucumber.
- 2 sticks of celery.
- A 1 cm piece of peeled ginger.
- A handful of parsley.
- 1 cup (250 ml) of clean water.
Recipe: Apple, cucumber, celery, ginger and parsley juice
The preparation is very easy.
- Before starting, it’s key that the ingredients are clean. Especially celery and parsley.
- Later, cut the apple to remove its core with seeds, cut half of the cucumber and cut the small piece of ginger.
- Finally, blend all the ingredients until they take the right consistency. If you use a juice extractor, you won’t need to add water.
Note: It’s important to note that this and most of the recipes that we share don’t replace meals.
If this post helped you, find more about juicing here.