Lemon, parsley, apple and flax / chia seed smoothie is especially delicious and loaded with fiber, among other nutrients.
Do you want to try it? Here’s how to make it step by step.
- A blender.
- A cup.
- A citrus squeezer (optional).
- One cup (250ml) of clean water.
- 1 tablespoon of flaxseed.
- A handful of parsley.
- 1 lemon.
- 1 small apple.
Recipe: Lemon, parsley, apple and flax / chia seed smoothie
- Before starting, put the chosen seeds (chia or flax) in a cup with water and wait about 8 hours. While this is optional, it makes them easier to digest.
- Remove parsley stems and rinse.
- Cut and squeeze the lemon.
- Wash, core and chop the apple.
- Blend everything with the water for 1 minute or until smooth.
Finally, serve and enjoy this delicious drink.
Note: If you want a more liquid smoothie, add some water and blend again.
Remember that you can subscribe here to receive updates about juices.