Do you want to know how to make a delicious lettuce and beet juice with ease? If so, you’re in the right place.
This drink is particularly light, so it may contribute to avoid overloading the pancreas and other organs involved in digestion.
Next, the recipe.
Utensils and equipment
Before you begin, we recommend having the following nearby.
- Blender or juicer.
- A knife.
- Vegetable peeler (optional).
- A cup or glass.
We’ll use the following ingredients:
- A handful of lettuce.
- 1 small beet.
- If you use a blender, 1 cup of water.
Recipe: Lettuce and beet juice
For the preparation, we’ve to follow 3 steps:
- Remove the lettuce base and rinse leaf by leaf.
- Peel, cut and rinse the beet.
- Blend with the water for 1 minute or process with extractor and without water.
That’s it! Now you can make and enjoy this light juice.
If you found this recipe useful, you can find more juices for pancreas here.