Broccoli, carrot and celery juice is especially light, so it may be easy for the pancreas and digestive system to process.
Do you want to try it? The recipe is easy.
- Juicer or blender.
- A knife.
- A vegetable peeler (optional).
- Your favorite cup.
- 1 celery stick.
- 1 carrot.
- 1/2 cup of broccoli.
- If using blender, one cup (or 250ml) of water.
Recipe: Broccoli, carrot and celery juice
As we said before, the recipe is easy.
- Remove celery leaves, chop and rinse.
- Peel, chop and rinse the carrot – be very careful when handling sharp tools!
- Remove broccoli stems and rinse.
- Blend with the water for 1 minute or process with an extractor and without water.
Finally, serve and enjoy this wonderful juice.
Did you like this recipe? You can find more juices for the pancreas here.