Apple, strawberry and lemon juice is packed with antioxidants and potentially useful to include in a low-fat diet.
Read on to learn how to make it.
First of all, we need to make sure we’ve a few things nearby:
- Blender or juice extractor.
- A knife.
- Citrus squeezer (optional).
- A cup.
Next, the ingredients and quantities:
- 1 lemon.
- Half a cup of strawberries.
- 1 small apple.
- If you use a blender, 1 cup (or 250ml) of water.
Recipe: Apple, strawberry and lemon juice
- Cut and squeeze the lemon.
- Remove strawberry leaves and rinse.
- Wash, core and cut the apple.
- Blend everything with the water for 1 minute or process with juicer and without water.
Did you like this recipe? You can learn more about juices for the pancreas here.