Kale, strawberry, raspberry and flax / chia seed smoothie may help increase hemoglobin.
If you’re interested, you can find more information on the subject and other juices for anemia here.
Next, we start with the recipe.
First of all, it’s important that you’ve the following nearby.
- A blender.
- Knife (optional).
- A spoon.
- Your favorite cup.
We’ll use the following ingredients:
- A handful of kale.
- 1 cup of strawberries without leaves.
- 1 cup of raspberries.
- A tablespoon of soaked (optional) flax or chia seeds.
- A cup (250 ml) of water.
Recipe: Kale, strawberry, raspberry and flax / chia seed smoothie
For the recipe, we’ll follow these steps:
- Before starting, we’ve to put the chosen seeds in a cup with water and let them soak for 6 to 8 hours. Although this is optional, it’ll make the drink easier to digest.
- When the above is ready, we need to make sure that the food’s clean. For this, it’s key that we wash everything and pay special attention to the cleanliness of the kale leaves.
- Then, we’re going to carefully remove the leaves from the strawberries with our hands or with the help of a knife.
- Finally, we’ve to process all the ingredients and serve the smoothie.