Broccoli, apple, lemon and celery juice may work in a diet to restore healthy hemoglobin values. Plus, it’s especially easy to make.
Do you want to try it? Continue reading and you’ll find the step by step recipe.
- A juicer / juice extractor or blender.
- A knife.
- Citrus squeezer (optional).
- A cup.
We’ll need the following:
- 1/2 cup of broccoli.
- 1 celery stick.
- 1 lemon.
- 1 small apple.
- If you use a blender, 1 cup of water.
Recipe: Broccoli, apple, lemon and celery juice
- Remove broccoli stems and rinse.
- Remove celery leaves, chop and rinse.
- Cut and squeeze the lemon by hand or with a citrus squeezer, taking care that no seeds remain in the liquid.
- Rinse and core the apple.
- Blend with the water for 60 seconds or process with a juicer without water.
Did you like this post? We’ve more information and juice recipes here.