Do you want to make a delicious almond, coconut, cinnamon and flax / chia seed smoothie? Here’s how.
This drink is great to start your mornings with a good dose of energy.
Below is the recipe.
- A blender.
- Your favorite cup.
We’re going to use the following ingredients:
- 5 soaked (optional) almonds.
- 3 tablespoons of shredded coconut.
- 1 teaspoon of ground cinnamon.
- 1 tablespoon of soaked (optional) flax or chia seeds.
- A cup (250 ml) of water.
Recipe: Almond, coconut, cinnamon and flax / chia seed smoothie
The recipe has only 3 steps.
- Before starting, we recommend soaking the chosen seeds and the almonds for about 6 to 8 hours. Although this is optional, it’ll make your drink easier to digest.
- Then, gather all the ingredients in the blender jar and process them for about 30 seconds or until the smoothie reaches the right consistency.
- Finally, serve and enjoy this delicious drink.
If you found this recipe useful, you can learn how to make more energy shakes here.