Want to know how to prepare a grapefruit, chard, celery, radish, rosemary, flax / chia and lemon smoothie? Here’s how.
This drink is high in fiber, potassium, magnesium, omega-3 and many antioxidants that may help prevent and cure liver problems. Also, it may be a good option in diets to lose weight.
Next, the recipe step by step.
- A blender.
- A knife.
- Cup or glass.
- Citrus squeezer (optional).
- 1 grapefruit, peeled and without seeds.
- 1 chard leaf without the stem.
- 2 radishes without the ends.
- 1 teaspoon of rosemary.
- 2 celery sticks.
- 1 tablespoon of soaked (optional) flax or chia seeds.
- One lemon’s juice.
- 1 cup (or 250 ml) of clean water.
Recipe: Grapefruit, chard, celery, radish, rosemary, flax / chia and lemon smoothie
- Before we begin, we’re going to put the chosen seeds (chia or flax) in a cup filled with water and cover it. Then, we’ll wait about 2 to 8 hours. This is optional, but it’ll make the smoothie easier to digest.
- When the above is ready, we can continue with the rest. For this, we must make sure that the food is clean. Especially chard, radishes and celery.
- Then, we proceed to peel the grapefruit and carefully remove its seeds. Also, we’ll cut the ends of the radishes, remove the stem from the chard and squeeze the lemon.
- When the ingredients are ready, we need to put them in the blender and process everything until we get a good consistency to drink.
- Finally, serve and enjoy this wonderful drink.
To take into account: Remember that if you want the smoothie to be more liquid, you can add some extra water and blend again.