Beet, carrot, celery, cucumber, apple, radish and ginger juice is especially nutritious. Great to drink at the beginning of the day.
Also, it’s loaded with compounds that may help maintain a healthy liver system.
Would you like to know how to prepare it? Read on.
- A blender or juice extractor.
- A knife.
- Cup or glass.
- Vegetable peeler (optional).
- 1 celery stick.
- 1/2 small carrot.
- 1/2 cucumber.
- 1 small beet.
- A small piece of ginger.
- 1 radish.
- 1/2 small apple.
- If using blender, 250ml (one cup) of clean water.
Recipe: Beet, carrot, celery, cucumber, apple, radish and ginger juice
- Remove celery leaves and rinse the stem.
- Peel, cut and wash the carrot.
- Wash and cut the cucumber.
- Peel, cut and rinse the beet.
- Remove the radish ends and rinse.
- Cut and peel the ginger.
- Wash, cut and core the apple.
- Blend with the water for 90 seconds or until desired consistency. If using an extractor, you do not need to add water.
If this post helped you, find more recipes here.