Carrot, apple, lemon and beet juice may be useful to start the day with a dose of healthy foods. Besides, it is very easy to make.
Would you like to know how to prepare it? Here you’ll find a detailed explanation.
- A blender or juicer.
- A knife.
- Cup or glass.
- Vegetable peeler (optional).
- Citrus squeezer (optional).
All we will need is the following:
- 1 carrot.
- 1/2 apple.
- 1 lemon.
- 1 beet.
- In case of using a blender, a glass or 250 ml of water.
Recipe: Carrot, apple, lemon and beet juice
As we said before, the preparation is very simple.
- Cut and squeeze the lemon.
- Wash, peel and cut the carrot.
- Peel, cut and wash the beet.
- Wash, core and cut 1/2 apple.
- Put all the ingredients in the blender (including the water) and process for about 60 seconds or until smooth. If you use an extractor, you won’t need to add water.
Finally, just pour the drink in the cup and enjoy it!
Did you like this post?, we’ve more information about juices here.