Beet, garlic, lemon, apple and grapefruit juice is especially loaded with antioxidants and fiber, among other nutrients.
Due to this, it may be useful in combating various health problems, such as non-alcoholic fatty liver disease.
Do you want to try it? If so, here’s the recipe step by step.
- A blender or juicer / juice extractor.
- A cup or glass.
- A citrus squeezer (optional).
- 1 peeled beet.
- 1 peeled garlic clove.
- One lemon’s juice.
- 1 apple without its core.
- 1 grapefruit without skin and seeds.
- A glass (250 ml) of water.
Recipe: Beet, garlic, lemon, apple and grapefruit juice
- First, we must wash our hands and make sure that the ingredients are clean.
- Then, we proceed to peel the beet and the garlic clove. Also, we’re going to squeeze the lemon, cut the apple to remove its core, peel the grapefruit and carefully remove its seeds.
- Next, put all the ingredients in the blender and process them until the drink reaches the right consistency. If you use a juice extractor, you probably won’t need to include water.
- Finally, serve and enjoy this wonderful juice.