Would you like to know how to make a DELICIOUS beet, parsley, celery and ginger juice? If so, you’re in the right place.
As for its nutrients, this drink is loaded with antioxidants. So it may help prevent various health problems.
- A blender or juicer / juice extractor.
- A cup or glass.
- Vegetable peeler (optional).
- A handful of parsley.
- 1 celery stick.
- 1 small beet.
- A small piece of ginger.
- If using a blender, 1 cup (250ml) of water.
Recipe: Beet, parsley, celery and ginger juice
The preparation is easy.
- Remove parsley stems and rinse.
- Remove celery leaves and rinse.
- Peel, chop and rinse the beet.
- Cut and peel the ginger.
- Blend everything with the water for 90 seconds or process with juicer and without water.
That’s it! Now you can make this recipe and surprise your loved ones.
If this was useful for you, subscribe here to receive updates.