Celery, chard, pineapple, spinach, lemon and ginger juice is full of antioxidants and fiber, among other nutrients. Because of this, it may help reduce inflammation and fat in the liver.
Best of all, it’s very easy to make. Here’s the detailed recipe.
- A blender or juice extractor.
- A knife.
- Cup or glass.
- A citrus squeezer (optional).
- 2 celery sticks.
- 2 slices of peeled pineapple.
- A handful of spinach.
- 1 chard leaf without the stem.
- One lemon’s juice.
- A piece of peeled ginger, about the size of a fingertip.
- 250 ml or a cup of water.
Recipe: Celery, chard, pineapple, spinach, lemon and ginger juice
- First, we must make sure our hands are washed and the ingredients are clean. Especially green leafy vegetables (celery, spinach and chard) may have a lot of bacteria.
- When the above is ready, we’re going to cut and peel the pineapple, remove the stem from the chard leaf, squeeze the lemon and cut the small piece of ginger.
- Then, blend everything until it’s easy to drink. To keep in mind: If you use a juicer, you probably won’t need the cup water.
- Finally, serve and enjoy this delicious drink.
If you liked this post, find more about juicing here.