Watermelon and lemon juice is especially light and delicious. Also, it’s very easy to prepare.
Among its benefits, it may help those who suffering from fatty liver disease.
The recipe won’t take you more than 10 minutes. Here’s the step by step explanation.
- A blender or juice extractor.
- A knife.
- A cup.
- Citrus squeezer (optional).
- Spoon (optional).
- A cup of watermelon without seeds (optional) and rind.
- One lemon’s juice.
- Optional: ½ cup (125 ml) of water.
Recipe: Watermelon and lemon juice
As we said before, the recipe is very easy.
- First, cut the watermelon into pieces and carefully remove its seeds with the help of a knife or a spoon. Note: Some people choose to eat the seeds, but remember not to overeat them.
- Then, extract the juice from the lemon by cutting it in half and using a citrus squeezer or by hand, making sure that the seeds don’t drop into the liquid.
- Finally, process the ingredients with a blender and serve them.
To consider: If you use a juice extractor, you can press the watermelon there, squeeze the lemon separately and mix it all in a cup.