Today we’ll show you how to make 100% natural grape juice in minutes. Also, its benefits and what you need to know.
Where do we start?
It’s key to have the following at hand.
- A blender or juicer (or juice extractor).
- Your favorite cup.
- Optional: A filter or strainer.
For 1 serving, we need the following:
- A cup of grapes (preferably seedless).
- If using a blender, 1 cup of water.
Recipe: Natural grape juice in 3 steps
Preparing this juice is very simple.
- First, remove the grapes from their pedicels (the small sticks that hold each one) with your hands and rinse them carefully so that they don’t break.
- Then, process the grapes with a juice extractor or blender until you obtain a homogeneous mixture. If you use a blender, add a cup of water. Also, you can filter the result to get a more liquid juice (optional), but remember that the pulp includes nutrients. On the other hand, some people make this juice by manually squeezing the grapes and filtering them. Just make sure your hands are clean if you’re going to do this.
- Finally, serve and enjoy this great juice!
What’s grape juice good for? Benefits / Properties
Due to this, grape juice may prevent and improve circulatory system problems, among its main benefits. In this sense, its regular consumption can:
- Help level blood pressure.
- Prevent blood vessel damage and clots.
- Lower bad cholesterol (LDL).
In any case, remember not to overconsume this or other juices and follow a balanced, healthy and suitable diet for your body.
To see all our recipes with grapes, click here.
Did you like this? You can learn more juice recipes on our site.