Cucumber, spinach, kiwi, ginger and mint juice is delicious and easy to make.
On the other hand, its combination of ingredients may help those seeking to lower blood glucose levels.
Do you want to try this wonderful drink at home? The recipe won’t take you more than 10 minutes.
- A blender or juicer / juice extractor.
- A knife.
- Glass or cup.
- ½ cucumber.
- 1 handful of spinach.
- 1 kiwi with peel (optional).
- A piece of peeled ginger about the size of a fingertip.
- 3 mint leaves.
- 1 cup or 250 ml of water.
Recipe: Cucumber, spinach, kiwi, ginger and mint juice
- First, as usual, we must make sure to wash our hands and rinse the ingredients. Especially spinach and mint can accumulate a lot of bacteria and dirt.
- When the above is ready, we’ll cut half of the cucumber, cut and peel the ginger.
- Then, we’ve to process everything in the blender until the drink is ready to serve. Remember that if you use a juice extractor, you probably won’t need to add water.
If you liked this recipe, learn more about juicing here.