Looking for how to make cucumber, nopal and lemon juice in just a few minutes? If so, you’re in the right place.
This delicious drink, characteristic of Mexican cuisine, is very light and especially useful to help reduce high blood glucose levels.
Here’s the step-by-step recipe.
- Blender or juicer.
- A knife.
- A glass.
- Citrus squeezer (optional).
We’re going to need the following:
- ½ clean cucumber.
- 1 peeled nopal leaf.
- The juice of 1 lemon.
- 1 cup (or 250 ml) of water.
Recipe: Cucumber, nopal and lemon juice
- We start by cutting the cucumber in half and peeling the nopal to remove its layer of spines, as we’re only interested in its interior.
- Then, we’re going to extract the juice from the lemon by cutting it in half and using the citrus squeezer or by hand.
- Finally, blend all the ingredients to the desired consistency and serve the drink.
Note: If you use a juicer, you don’t need to include water. On the other hand, remember that this juice and most of the ones we share aren’t substitutes for meals.
If this post helped you, find many more recipes here.