Carrot and lemon juice may be a good ally when it comes to losing weight. This is largely due to its low caloric content and the fact that carrots have fiber. In addition, it’s very light and easy to make.
However, this drink doesn’t replace meals. In this sense, it’s important that you follow a balanced and proper diet for your health goals.
Do you want to prepare this juice at home? Next, you’ll learn how.
- A blender or juicer (or juice extractor).
- A glass.
- 1 lemon.
- 1 large carrot.
- If you use a blender, 1 cup (250ml) of water.
Recipe: Carrot and lemon juice
Before starting, it is essential to wash your hands, utensils and ingredients thoroughly. Then, proceed with the preparation:
- Wash, peel and cut the carrot.
- Cut and squeeze the lemon.
- Blend / process everything. In case of using a blender, add the cup of water.
Important: If using a juicer, the leftover pulp is loaded with fiber and can help you lose weight. You can eat it with a salad.
That’s all! Now you know everything to make this delicious drink.