If you want to know how to prepare a pineapple, cucumber, kale, ginger, parsley and lemon juice, you’re in the right place.
This recipe is great for satiating your appetite while consuming fiber, vitamin C and other nutrients. And best of all, it’s low in calories.
Next, we tell you how to make it step by step.
We’ll use the following:
- Blender or juicer.
- ½ liter of water.
- 2 slices of peeled pineapple.
- ½ cucumber.
- 1 kale leaf.
- A piece of peeled ginger, as small as the tip of a finger.
- 1 handful of parsley.
- One lemon’s juice.
Recipe: Pineapple, cucumber, kale, ginger, parsley and lemon juice
- First, as usual, we must wash our hands, utensils, electrical appliances and ingredients. Here it’s important to wash the green leaves with special care.
- Then, we cut and peel 2 pineapple slices, cut the cucumber in half, cut the ginger and squeeze the lemon.
- Next, we’ve to blend everything until there’re no lumps. If you use a juicer, it’s not necessary to add water.
If you liked this recipe, you can learn more about juicing here.