If you’re looking for how to make carrot, nopal, apple, ginger, orange, celery and pineapple juice, you’re in the right place.
This drink has a lot of vitamin C and fiber, among other useful nutrients for losing weight and taking care of your health.
Next, the recipe explained step by step.
- A knife.
- A blender, processor or juicer / juice extractor.
- A glass.
- 1 peeled carrot.
- 1/2 nopal leaf.
- 1 apple without its core.
- A piece of peeled ginger, as small as the tip of one of your fingers.
- The juice of an orange.
- 1 stick of celery.
- 1 slice of peeled pineapple.
- A cup (250 ml) of water.
Recipe: Carrot, nopal, apple, ginger, orange, celery and pineapple juice
- Before starting, we must thoroughly rinse our hands, utensils, appliances and the ingredients (especially celery).
- Then, we cut the apple to remove its core, cut and peel the ginger, the nopal, the carrot, the pineapple and squeeze the orange.
- Finally, we blend all the ingredients until there’re no large solid remains. In case you use a juicer, you won’t need the cup of water.
And enjoy! For a more liquid drink, add water.
If you liked this post, we’ve more juices, shakes and smoothies here.