Boiled / cooked carrot and water smoothie may be used to recover nutrients after suffering from diarrhea.
Read on for the detailed recipe.
- A blender.
- Knife or vegetable peeler.
- A cup or glass.
- A pan.
We need 2 ingredients:
- 1 carrot, peeled, boiled and cold.
- 1 cup (250 ml) of clean water.
Recipe: Boiled / Cooked carrot and water smoothie
The recipe’s easy. We just have to follow these steps:
- First, peel the carrot with a knife or vegetable peeler. Be careful when handling sharp tools! Then, boil it for about 10 minutes or until it’s soft enough. When it cools down, it’s ready to blend.
- Next, you need 1 cup of clean water. If your water’s not clean enough, you can boil it for a few seconds to eliminate microbes. But remember that this doesn’t remove other elements that could be harmful and are removed through filtration, such as heavy metals.
- Finally, blend it all. Optional: If you want to reduce the fiber in the drink, you can filter it or process it with a juice extractor.
Did this post help you? You can see more information and juices recipes for diarrhea here.