Banana, walnut, cocoa, oat and almond milk smoothie is packed with antioxidants and healthy fats, among other nutrients. Because of this, it may help against some brain problems.
Would you like to prepare it? Here’s the step by step recipe.
- A blender.
- A cup.
- Nutcracker (optional).
- A knife (optional).
These’re the ingredients and quantities:
- 1 peeled banana.
- 4 soaked (optional) and shelled walnuts.
- 1 tablespoon of cocoa or 20 g of dark chocolate.
- 2 tablespoons of soaked (optional) oats.
- A cup (250 ml) of almond milk.
Recipe: Banana, walnut, cocoa, oat and almond milk smoothie
- First, soak the oats in a cup full of water for about 8 hours. Then, strain them and move on. Although this is optional, it makes the smoothie easier to digest.
- On the other hand, crack the 4 walnuts and follow the same soaking procedure as in the previous step.
- Then, peel the banana with your hands or a knife.
- Next, gather the cocoa, the almond milk and the rest of the ingredients in the blender jar and process it all for about 30 seconds or until smooth.
- Finally, serve and enjoy this great drink!
Did you find this post interesting? You can see more information and brain juice recipes here.