Blueberry, strawberry, walnut, avocado and flax / chia smoothie may boost brain health. If you want to know why, check out information about it and other brain / memory smoothies here.
Would you like to make this great recipe? Here’s how.
- A blender.
- A knife.
- Nutcracker (optional).
- A cup or glass.
The ingredients are as follows:
- ½ cup of blueberries.
- ½ cup of strawberries without leaves.
- 4 soaked (optional) walnuts.
- ½ avocado, without peel and seed.
- 1 tablespoon of soaked (optional) chia or flax seeds.
- A cup (250 ml) of water.
Recipe: Blueberry, strawberry, walnut, avocado and flax / chia smoothie
- Before starting, put the seeds in a cup / glass covered with water and wait about 8 hours and strain them. On the other hand, crack the walnuts to remove their shells and follow the same soaking procedure. Although this is optional, it makes the smoothie easier to digest.
- When the above is ready, rinse the blueberries and strawberries.
- Then, remove the leaves from the strawberries with your hands.
- On the other hand, cut the avocado in half, remove the seed and peel one half carefully with a knife.
- Finally, blend all the ingredients, serve and enjoy!