The apple, carrot, walnut and green tea smoothie is both full of antioxidants and light. It’s also easy to prepare. Among its benefits, it may help prevent brain conditions.
Do you want to make this tasty smoothie today? Here’s how.
- A blender.
- A knife.
- Vegetable peeler (optional).
- Your favorite cup.
- A nutcracker.
- 1 apple peeled and without core.
- 1 peeled carrot.
- 4 shelled and soaked (optional) walnuts.
- A cup (250 ml) of cold green tea infusion.
Recipe: Apple, carrot, walnut and green tea smoothie
- To start, you’ve to prepare a green tea. It’s made by boiling water, pouring it into a cup and leaving a tea bag in it for 3 or 4 minutes. Then, remove the tea bag and let it cool.
- Next, cut the apple to remove its core, peel the carrot with a knife or vegetable peeler and crack the walnuts with the nutcracker to remove the shells. You can soak the walnuts for about 6 hours to make them easier to digest (optional).
- Then, blend all the ingredients until they reach the desired consistency.
- Finally, pour the smoothie into the cup.
Did you like this recipe? You can see more information and juices for the brain and memory here.